Hello Friends! Its lunch time!
I’ve made the most delightful Zucchini Cous-Cous Salad, and its so yummy! It’s really easy to make and you can spice it up with left over grilled chicken; I used left over Nandos.
Makes 3 lunches
300mls boiling water
1 cube chicken stock
3 tsps fresh ground black pepper
knob of butter
left over grilled chicken
1) Mix cous cous and stock cube in a medium sized bowl, pour over the boiling water, cover with cling film and leave for 8-10 minutes. When done, add a knob of butter, 1 tsp of black pepper and fluff with a fork.
2) Chop the onions, peppers and Zucchini.
3) Heat 2 1/2 Tbsps of olive oil in a medium sized pan, on medium heat, add the chopped vegetables followed by 2 tsps of black pepper, and fry until cooked (about 5-7 mins).
4) Mix the cooked vegetables and cous cous together a mixing bowl.
5) Place a thin bed of spinach on plate, top with cous cous, followed by chicken if desired
6) Enjoy the tasty goodness!!
Until next time! You know Dami loves food!