Did someone say it was Wednesday lunch time? If you didn’t, I did! It’s that time of the week again, and I’m here to share a super simple lunch recipe with you. It’s a nourishing Pasta Salad, just watch out for the chewing crunch, as you taste enjoy the freshness and delight in your hand work.
Total time; 30 mins
Makes 5 lunches
1/2 red pepper
1/2 green pepper
1/2 yellow pepper
250g broccoli florets
160g sweet corn (I used I can of green giant)
200g Feta Cheese
2 tsps coarse ground pepper
125mls Ranch Dressing (I uses Newman’s own)
your favourite ham
(I found this box of cubed pancetta at Tesco, ready to fry)
1) Cook pasta in salted boiling water, for required time until Al-dente. Strain and leave to cool completely.
2) Chop all vegetables into cubes.
3) Mix all the prepared vegetables together in a large mixing bowl.
4) Cut the Feta into cubes
5) Add the chilled pasta into the vegetables, followed by the Feta, and ham
6) Add the Ranch dressing and mix till well combined
7) Add black pepper and mix again
8) Portion into 5 lunches and you’re set for a yummy week!