Before the year ends and the 2015 round up closes, I would like to share the top 10 posts of the year. Ranked 1-10 in order of most views, I am elated each time a post is loved and shared. Do you want to know something else I love? Comments! So leave a few of those below!!
- Peter Bello – the death of this bright young man caused me to reflect on my life, how I lived it and whether or not I was adding value to the lives of others.
- Silent Victories – Inspired by an image on Instagram, it was evident, that there are so many battles that God fights on our behalf. So many of us are oblivious to the amazing benefits God loads us with daily. We must be grateful always.
- I wanna be like you – Day 28 of the 30 day open letter challenge an open letter to someone who impacted my life
- Daughters who walk this path- Book review – I loved this coming of age novel by Yejide Kilanko. It tells the tale of Nigerian young women and their liberation from the chains of their past.
- Fear – Post 100! I need not say more!
- To Marry an Igbo Man – I openly pondered some cultural differences that may arise when a Yoruba woman marries an Igbo man.
- Love Notes to the Men in My Life – Men read love notes too
- nice Nice – everything about my trip to Nice was nice. See what I did there
- Time, Time, Time – All good things come to those who wait. There is no need for envy, stay in your lane, your miracle is on the way.
- A Dangerous Yes – Leaps of faith are just that; it’s following the voice of the Lord and going where He leads. This leap of faith has taught me many things, Some of them more surprising than others, but I am still waiting to see how the story unfolds.
There you have it the top 10 posts of 2015! I’m glad you enjoyed reading them as much as I loved writing them!
Make sure you share! comment! subscribe!
Until next time. Dami loves!